My payment date shifted from december 6th to jan 6th but the BAT earned is not transferred to the wallet

The total Bat that I earned should have been transferred to my wallet but instead the payment date shifted from december 6th jan 6th. Please help me I finally reached 25 BAT to verify my uphold account and the Bat isn’t being transferred to the wallet.

5 Likes

same problem here the date has changed to 6jan but the BAT didn’t transfer to my uphold account

2 Likes

same problem with me

2 Likes

Wait for a while
It will popup to claim after some time

2 Likes

r u sure?? and i have brave on pc not phone

2 Likes

Yeah dude
I’m sure I am using brave for about 1 n half yaer😊

2 Likes

oh ty, one more question pls
so i have a verified wallet do i have to wait and claim or it will goes automaticlly to my wallet

They take may BAT and what little I have they have pushed to 6th Jan. Wow, what is going on Brave? I know now, Brave gets the revenue and we get nothing so we can’t support publishers and content creators. Good work Brave

1 Like

okay imma wait for sometime and tell ya how it goes

No bro
You have to claim it when you get a popup on you Triangle icon (Bat icon)
Then I will added on your wallet
thank you

2 Likes

Dude after 3-4 hour you will able to claim it
Keep patient

1 Like

Okk I will share my screen shot when claiming
:purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

in any case, thanks!

Claim what? they take away BAT every month and take me down to zero near the end of the month

same here hahaha. not verified wallet so I check the brave rewards internals, sadly no BAT added

1 Like

My be you don’t claim your rewards every month

1 Like

That must be it!, I did not claim my rewards, LOL

1 Like

i have the same problem

2 Likes

I have also the same problem. My coins are same but the date is changed to jan6 . how long I have to wait to get them in my wallet… I am worried. As an creator I also fear I wond get any contribution this month

1 Like

its been 4 hours bruh no change at all.

2 Likes