My bat are stuck on 0.08 even when i see ads

Briefly describe your issue:

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?**OS Windows 10 Version 20H2 (Build 19042.1320)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?**05/01/2022

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**no its my first month

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes

1 Like

Same Problem Here with almost Same config at 0.03bat

As of the 4th of January I have 0.58 BAT and then yesterday it started over and now I only have 0.19.

I had earned 0.58 Bat as of the 4th of January and it must have started of the earning because now I only have 0.19.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave ) windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.1415 Brave [
Version 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?**10/19/2021

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**no its my first month (Yes)

**Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)**no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

Hello DZIAmir,
I would recommend updating your windows device. If that does not work, simply try reinstalling brave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.