Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting
Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?
- In macOS Big Sur 11.3, Brave V1.24.82 Open https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us
- Notice the green static everywhere! This happens on many sites, but not all. Google.com or Outlook.com do not exhibit this issue.
- It is not my monitor! Other applications look perfect, other sites look perfect, only in this latest version of Brave does this occur (see screenshot). Looks perfect in Safari and Firefox.
- Brave shields up or down have no affect.
- Reloading the site does not fix the issue.
- Changing monitors does not fix the issue (does not seem related to the monitor).
**Brave Version( check
Same Screen - Brave (left) Safari (right)