March rewards not recieved

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
i did not recieve 1.3 bat, earlier it showed that it will be credited soon and now there is no sign of it.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?**windows 10 and brave version 1.31.116

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

**Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?**yes

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**yes

The payouts are still processing and you can follow this thread

Thanks for your patience here. Were you eventually able to successfully claim your April BAT? If not, please DM me your Wallet Payment ID which can be found here brave://rewards-internals//

So I have not received bat for my windows laptop which is around 1.3 BAT and my wallet payment I’d is 1f2fc3b2-dd18-4949-9a81-93f158747119

Dear @steeven , I also haven’t received my March payment to my Uphold wallet. I have sent you the details (Wallet payment ID, Brave version etc.) in a DM. Could you please check it and help me? Thanks

@vardhan89 Steeven may not come back to this topic. Just direct message (DM) your wallet id to him. You can use the information below to send DM.

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on Steeven’s icon in this topic (or on the About page) then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

Hi @Chocoholic. Is there any other admin available than Steeven ? I send him a DM on Feb the 10th but he never responded. And looking at all the payment issues I’m pretty sure he won’t be able to treat them all.

@Matth92110 Oh wow. Sounds like your original DM (and subsequent ones to boot!) was lost in all the issues that have been occurring in the past few months. I saw that you posted that you sent a few DMs and a fresh one yesterday. :smiley:

Unfortunately, that is about all you can do. Steeven and Mattches are the support staff who handle most of the rewards issues. They work on the DMs in the order received but your DMs do appear to have been outstanding way too long. I definitely would have thought you would have heard back by now, especially on the Feb issue since Mattches specifically responded to you when he closed your topic.

I do not know why you are not getting any responses. It is weird. Since you just sent a DM (you definitely shouldn’t spam them with DMs!), just wait a few days (3-5) and see if they respond, then DM them again. Make sure both of them are receiving the DM. Also, you should include links to your support requests for reference at the bottom of your DM if you haven’t already.

You should also submit a request form here: Submit a request
Make sure you include as much detail as you can in the description including any workarounds you have tried, timeline of actions, and links to your support request topics.

I do hope your issue gets resolved soon!

Crypro/Brave Rewards are a scam. If you think they are willing to pay you what yiu think youre owed after all the ads they shove in your face, youre wrong.

Dont bother with the Brave Tewards program. Just use the browser for the ad blocking.

I have sent my wallet id to steeven, but there is no reply from him. What happened to brave why are payments not getting credited this is also happening with many of my friends.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.