Lost bat after reinstall

I HAVE 3.4 BAT IN MY BRAVE WALLET.AFTER RESETTING MY ANDROID MOBILE AND INSTALL BRAVE BROWSER AND SIGN IN WITH MY OLD EMAIL ADDRESS MY OLD BAT IN WALLET IS SHOWN 0, please sir help me.

It’s not a issue. U Uninstall ur browser. U loose ur bat

Like @stanvlad said, it’s not an issue, it’s a common situation.

Since in mobile we don’t get the seed phrase like in desktop (for now, i don’t know if this will change on the future), well unistalling and reinstalling the browser is like opening a knew bank account from zero.

The way you should had done this in mobile is to wait until the payout having your uphold wallet sync and/or sending your BAT to your creators account (this is not recommended but is one way to avoid losing your BAT). The last one, of course if you have a creators account.

1 Like

At the moment, if you uninstall then reinstall Brave on your mobile you will lose your BATs this is also going to happen if you clear the data of Brave on your mobile, unlike in desktop there’s a seed phrase to backup your BAT. It is not a bug, it’s how Brave for mobile is designed (for now).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.