Lost All My Login details - what a shame

@Vux1 please read everything at NOTICE: Unexplained Data Loss Issue

This has actually been the big issue all around. As people report, many are failing to provide all the information that Brave is requesting, which is actually in the link I provided you. In addition, there’s been no common issue among those who have reported info. In other words, there’s no clear path to knowing the cause or solution.

Unless you’ve performed backups and/or have another device you can sync to, the harsh reality is that chances of getting anything back is pretty much non-existent.

Devices get damaged, viruses can land, and a huge variety of problems that can occur at any given time. Many of us get complacent because it’s rare and we aren’t worried. But truthfully, this is why things like backups exist. If you had done any backups to an external drive or done an Export Passwords, then you’d still have it. Regardless of your device, browser, or anything else…I’d recommend you consider keeping backups of anything you think is important so that you might still have access if anything is ever lost, stolen, damaged, or anything else.

Anyway, I’ll tag @Mattches and @steeven just so they are aware, but not sure how much can be done.