Lost all bat rewards

Hi there!
All my bat rewards are gone.
Someone an idea?

3 Likes

Another bug I guess :roll_eyes:

I had the same problem, all my accumulated BATs disappeared and I have not received them in my wallet. I suppose it is a bug for so much traffic.

1 Like

I do agree with you that it will be back soon but you may consult suport.

same here

Hi @Pille999 @coddle - payments are still processing - MEGATHREAD: June 5th, 2020 Brave Ads Payout Support.

The old rewards are gone…about 80 or more.Not the new…

Thanks for reporting @Pille999. What OS and Brave version are you on?

@steeven

the same here, the new payout came, old rewards are gone

I’m on the the newest brave version on android 10

Dear Uphold Team. Good day. Sent message to your support and refund email on 05.06.2020, but there is no reply from you still.
My BAT has gone , what can I do???

Same problem here, I lost almost 100-150 bat like that… Will we be able to recover them?

I have the same issue. I just got a response from support yesterday asking me to send my internal information to the refunds@brave.com email. I just sent it in and then got an auto message saying
" Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, the email address refunds@brave.com is closed. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us on our Community support forum (https://community.brave.com). You can also file a bug report on our Github page (https://github.com/brave/brave-browser) One of our team members will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for your time and patience!"

So did my email go through or am I sol? Been without that bat for over a month now and I’m very confused as to what is happening or if I’m ever going to get it back.

1 Like

Hi @Pille999 - did you receive your payment?

1 Like

Hi @steeven -I received the new rewards,but the old are still missing.

1 Like

Question:Is there someone how got restored his or her bet?Is there a real support who can help?

1 Like

Still awaiting my refund. Haven’t heard a response from anyone on the team. @steeven any way we can get an update? I would at least like to know it’s being looked into and theres a possibility of getting my rewards back.

1 Like

Any headway on a solution, Haynessee? I just started with Brave and I’m terrified by the looks of the community! It seems like no one really has control of this browser support and people are just left to their own devices, even to the loss of currency. I hope you got helped and can say you’ve recovered what was lost.

1 Like

Yesterday I lost my account on my pc…can`t Check in anymore.I can use brave only in guest-mode.

Nothing yet. Bat has been missing for a month and a half and I haven’t heard anything besides automated messages and I have know idea what’s happening. I check everyday just to see. I dont assume I’ll get mine back which is pretty crap.

1 Like