Link to an Amazon product: "We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please reload this page and try again."

For example, I can navigate to this page but if I (for instance) am sent a link to this particular page in WhatsApp I get “We’re sorry, an error has occurred. Please reload this page and try again.” with a red circle with a white exclamation mark. I’ve tried toggling many of the Shield options but don’t seem to be able to resolve the issue. I’m not sure what further information I need. I’m running v1.49.120 and am not using VPN or Tor - Sorry, I’m new to this (but I’m learning) so please go easy on me!

Could you try in a private window ?
If that works, it is most likely some extension causing the issue, so remove them and check if that helps.

Just some tips →
Whenever creating a topic, make sure to fill all the data given in the template.
Specify device type, OS and make & model.

Hello @dtbathtime

Thank you for reaching out and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Could you please share the following information:

1 - What kind of device and OS do you have?
2 - A screenshot of the issue.

Be waiting for your response!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.