Leo network timeouts

Description of the issue: Leo (Premium using Claude) shows network communication error when working on anything slightly long.
How can this issue be reproduced? Follow instructions in the following thread: Network error when summarizing specific YT video with Claude - #2 by Tritonio

One example is to try and summarize this video using Premium Claude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWz4SXfyCQ

Expected result: Leo should respond OR say the content is too long (Which it does say so when it’s even longer)

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.65.126 Chromium: 124.0.6367.118 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: There’s some more information in the linked thread above. Please check the linked thread I even posted my findings from the background network communication Brave does.

Anyone? :face_with_diagonal_mouth: 27 days now and nobody has even confirmed whether this issue is just with my premium account, or if it’s because of my IP (I use VPN) or if everyone has it. It’s 100% repeatable for me and there are a lot of long pages that I still cannot process because of it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.