[KTS19] detecting [BraveSoftware][tor-0.3.4.9-win32-brave-0]

Kaspersky’s communications with me:

Sent: Friday, 4 January 2019 09:31
Subject: Kaspersky Lab Technical Support - ID INC000009990560

The brave file detection cannot be compared to other false positives.
It is a correct detection in which the file is found to contain a powerful and dangerous tool.
The purpose is to highlight that there is a dangerous tool installed.
If it is not installed by the user, then it is recommended to have it removed.

My communications with Kaspersky:

1. [Brave (new) Private window with Tor], is “installed” automatically by Brave users, as a default: it comes pre-packaged with Brave.
  2. [Brave (new) Private window with Tor], cannot be removed.
  3. Removing [tor-0.3.4.9-win32-brave-0] object does not work, the object “returns”, Kaspersky continues to detect.

Tom,
to confirm I’m on the track; referring to the attached image,
a) is this the ONLY way to access [Brave (new) Private window with Tor]? [marked with green dot]
b) [tor-0.3.4.9-win32-brave-0] object exists (in C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\cpoalefficncklhjfpglfiplenlpccdb\1.0.4) without activating [Brave (new) Private window with Tor],
c) [Brave (new) Private window with Tor] works even AFTER [tor-0.3.4.9-win32-brave-0] has been removed.

Re (b & c) if BnPWwT - works even when/after the object has been deleted/removed, what is the function/purpose/point of the object [tor-0.3.4.9-win32-brave-0]?

If this specific object is not critical to the function/use of [Brave (new) Private window with Tor] why have it?