Just made a Brave Wallet

Please only post Brave Wallet inquiries in this category – visit the Brave Rewards category for all related rewards issues.

The Brave Team will never ask you for your recovery phrase or private key.

Description of the issue: Accounts

Is the issue occurring on a specific network? Unknown

What operating system are you using? win 11 Pro

Brave Version (check About Brave):Version 1.60.110 Chromium 119.0.6045.105 (Official Build) (64-Bit)

Additional Information: I just made a wallet when I go to accounts there is Account 1 under that is some numbers and letters and * with copy to clipboard icon under that it says Ethereum + EVN Chains then Solana Account 1 under that is some numbers and letters and * with copy to clipboard icon under that it says Solana + SVM Chains what are these? Were they auto created? I did make a Uphold Wallet and link it to Brave does that mean I now have 2 wallets? I am confused because Brave suggested I make an Uphold Wallet then has me sign up for a Brave Wallet.

Hello! Below is some information pertaining to your questions surrounding the difference in addresses:

If you are referring to Brave Rewards and connecting a custodial account, please see these articles:

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.