Isn't Brave Compatible With Bitdefender?

Hi everyone, I have Bitdefender total security installed on my PC. Also, I have two browser installed, one is Brave and another is Firefox. If I open some malware sites (Unknowingly), I get a warning directly in Firefox browser, saying Web Protection by Bitdefender :blush:.

But, Brave shows nothing! And looks like this…

Why Brave is not showing notifications like Firefox?

That is likely due to the fact that BitDefender has written hooks into Firefox but not Brave.

Note that while you may not be protected by BitDefender in Brave, you are still protected by Google Safe Browsing.

And either way it would still check anything downloaded and run its standard checks

“Note that while you may not be protected by BitDefender in Brave, you are still protected by Google Safe Browsing”, Sir, please don’t say Brave isn’t protected by Bitdefender. Bitdefender is way better than “Google Safe Browsing”.

Google safe browsing is decent, doesn’t require the user to install another 3rd-party application or use additional system resources.

If Bitdefender offers a Chrome extension it could be used in Brave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.