India is not listed in Gemini and uphold

@Annam0304 See, you just lost me and hope nobody else helps you. Don’t go misquoting people. That just shows you’re here to shitpost and create drama. So good luck with whatever

1 Like

Brother No one can help me, I can manage my self.

This is not the drama bro this is the fact.

1 Like

what is wrong with you bro. Are you living your life on BAT tokens you get as FREE rewards from an app ? Why do you stress soo much on this ?

Go get a life. or ask Modi jii to send BAT tokens MF !

2 Likes

@wolvhe what is the meaning of MF!

@wolvhe I lost many of BAT Tokens because of their rules changing. Before Gemini account is worked fine and now it is not working, each and every time they are changing and making some thing wrong.

1 Like

If Modi JI wanted to do something he can ban your brave app like PUBG.

You can just wait for uphold/Gemini to relist your region. or you can just uninstall it so that you can stop barking.
Try using other browsers and visit few sites especially free download sites. And let’s see if you can handle tons of popup ads (including phishing links).

Brave browser is way better than other browsers. Brave browser is not all about BAT rewards. Its best feature is ad blocking and the brave rewards is just like a bonus to the users.

I am also patiently waiting for my country to get relisted.

3 Likes

There are other browsers on mobile which have adblockers. I also use custom ad block lists. Which are helpful to block ads and popup on better browser which supports extension like Samsung browser.

Brave download manager sucks. Also brave does collect and sell our data to get ad campaigns. How else the ad will be going to work.

If you want safety and privacy use something like tor browser with onion vpn.

Also, brave should allow India to be listed most of Indian users use Brave. Also, instead of using some sketchy fraud companies like uphold and gemini they should use some popular crypto sites like binance.

1 Like

Be practical brother they are blocking the ads for income. For that income they are blocking the ads.

You can wait for your life time brother, but they won’t list the countries. Especially uphold is a fraud company deactivating so many users accounts.

You are saying like brave is the only best browser in the world. It is not It won’t many of the sites which you haven’t known.

Fraud companies will collaborate with fraud companies only.

The ad campaigns are all stored in your device. The data stored doesn’t leave your device until you have enabled sync, in that case the data is fully encrypted and can’t be traced back to the user. Also the ad campaigns are selected by the local history on your device. So NO, they don’t sell your data to know what ads to be shown

If you go and see

They added Cayman islands, Brazil and Turkey back. So the work is being done, they’re not sitting on their as sess.

2 Likes

I have already switched to firefox focus because it’s useless to use brave without rewards. What a shame.

2 Likes

Good decision Brother.