I'm only receiving rewards from the ads but can't withdraw over 40 BAT

**I’m only receiving rewards from the ads but can’t withdraw over 40 BAT that I’ve accumulated since 2019. I’ve originally forgot that I signed up for Brave Creator rewards and learned that I had the amount in my balance available. I just completed my reverification today, but only received 2 BAT for the ads viewed over the last period **

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile? In 2019.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions) Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices? Yes

@itsjayspacely Rewards is completely different from Creators. Thus your BAT from ads viewed don’t matter. As long as Creators is linked to a custodial account and your region is supported, then the BAT will arrive to Uphold during the monthly payouts. There’s no minimum balance required or anything (for Creators). Rewards payments begin around the 8th of each month and Creators begin around the 14th of each month.

As to your Rewards, I’m not even sure if they still have a minimum balance. Main thing though is you’ll earn BAT from Rewards and be able to link it as well. Then, as I mentioned, you’ll receive payments on that in its appropriate timeframe.

NOTE
Your Brave version is outdated. The current Android version is v1.45.127. So do make sure you’re letting it update.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.