Why did i only get 4 bat

why did i only get 4 bat?? when the estimation is 14.
this is messed up, i was so excited i thought i will at least get 14, and i got so many ads this month

Please provide the following basic troubleshooting information, which is needed to help diagnose your issue:

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned OFF Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Version 1.26.74
(https://brave.com/latest/)

yes

on April, 2021

Yes, but not exact same amount as shown in estimated amount next month

no

Yes, India

i am on pc so i dont know

yes i did

What type of device are you using? When was the last time you received rewards in your Brave Rewards account? Are they being successfully transferred to your Uphold account?

i am using PC (win 10)

last month

yes they are being successfully transferred to my uphold account

If your rewards are being automatically transferred to your Uphold account, I’m not sure what your question is?

@subratab wow, Colombia have almost the same amount of active campaigns than India and I hardly manage to get 5 Bat in my pending rewards, pass me the trick :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@rosiecar
he says he was supposed to get ±14 Bat in July payment (Bat gained in June)

I saw the 14 BAT, but unless he’s a content creator (which is a completely different topic that doesn’t belong here), there is no way he got 14 BAT in June. I’m in the U.S. and barely got a tenth of that amount.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.