I haven't received May payout

Briefly describe your issue:

I haven’t received May payout

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10 64 bits - Versión 1.24.85 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

14/08/2020

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

I contacted steeven and I received the payout

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Spain (Yes)

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yes

6 Likes

i have the same problem, my april rewards that are payed in May didnt go through, its like haven’t had any ads the past month which isn’t right

4 Likes

Same here. Now it says next payout isn’t until July (skipping June) and still says I’ve seen zero ads (which isn’t the case, it even shows that I’ve clicked on multiple ads).

2 Likes

I’m in exactly like mapperflick my june is skipping and i didnt receive for may

3 Likes

Same here. It is going on for many users for every month and not yet fixed. the rewards system got persistent bugs

3 Likes

I haven’t received payments to my Uphold from Brave since August.

2 Likes

Same Problem… I have DM to @steeven

1 Like

Same, already DMed @steeven
no response

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

I have the same problem, no payments

1 Like

no payment at all for me

1 Like

Experiencing the exact same problem since January, didn’t realize until now that I checked the statements and the payouts have been zero for all the months since Jan, and Brave has always been my main browser through this period.

Has this issue been addressed in any meaningful way?

1 Like

Very same issue. Have used Brave for over 13 months as the only browser and payouts have been sporadic at the best of times but the past two months nothing has gone through at all.

3 Likes

For me as well, no payment in May and also no extra tokens added. Any news on this one?

1 Like

I have the same issue I didn’t get the payout of this month and I have accumulate 11 BAT

2 Likes

@steeven please notice this topic

1 Like

@steeven i dont think he looks to his dm’s i have sent him a message about my brave rewards 2 days back but still no reply
the brave community admins just don’t care

1 Like

Please do not assume such things, @steeven has resolved several of my issues and I can’t imagine how much DMs he must have in his inbox.
Try to give the admins some time, I’m sure they’ll be happy to help.

6 Likes

I agree with @HeyAnnie, Support team might have been bombarded with these kind of issues. This might be the mistake done by development team. Lets give them some time, and still the issue persist then lets boycott brave and their BATs @steeven @Mattches

P.S: I have installed brave browser on my new PC, it works smooth as before, maybe the team might have capped the BATs for existing user. I’m not sure about this, its just my assumption

4 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!