I have not received payments for more than 2 months

Briefly describe your issue: I haven’t received payments to my Uphold account in over 2 months.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Versión 1.61.101 Chromium: 120.0.6099.71 (Build oficial) (64 bits). Windows 10.

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile? I don’t remember, a long time ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes, Argentina

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? -

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements? yes

@xlukii you will need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can have the necessary information to look into this for you.

1 Like

Hi. I haven’t received Brave Revard in over 6 months. Right now my operating system is macOS 14.2, and it also doesn’t work on iOS 17.2. I update the Brave browser systematically.
My profile is a few years old and up until a certain point I was getting the reward every month. USA. Uphold’s CDD - yes.

bruh they flagged you for no reason like everybody else asking the same thing everyday, send a support ticket and maybe you’ll be the one getting unflagged

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.