I have not received BATS for march

So I have not received my BAT token for march yet Please help!!!

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Android 10 Build/QKQ1191014.001,ver 1.35.100)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (no)

What date did you verify your wallet?
Not verified yet

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Don’t know

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

There are hundreds of people with this issue this month. Please search through the forums.

1 Like

I am following. But this month something strange happening. I got BAT in one of my profile without claiming

I had a similar strange encounter…

A bizarre “Claim 10 BAT” hovered over the search bar, and it disappeared.

I thought it was a fake, maybe? It ended up logging me out of my Gemini wallet. I know, I’ve only earned 8.08 BAT this month, so it was strange that it offered me 10 BAT, then mysteriously disappeared. I have never seen anything like that before.

Nothing was stolen, to my knowledge. I have 2FA, and it never went off either, so maybe it was real. Just strange. It had a “blueish” claim button. Haven’t seen anyone else write about this experience, or if it was a glitch of sorts?

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

Hi @steeven - I am confused by this. This keeps popping up, then it disappears. Every time I try to claim it, it gives me the error message in the attached image.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.