I can't repost or make comments on X social media site

Description of the issue:
I cannot repost or comment on X. I’ve tried to contact X multiple times about the issue but I keep coming across the same problem.
How can this issue be reproduced?
I cannot comment. X tells me to try again for another attempt. When I repost it “undoes” itself. It doesn’t have any error message.

Expected result:
Reposting on my X channel. For the repost symbol to stay green.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.62.165 Chromium: 121.0.6167.184 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit)

Additional Information:
I have already contacted X multiple times and they say they are going to fix the problem and it’s ok for a while but then the repost button breaks again and I cannot comment again. I have contacted Brave via Shields near the website bar and I have not got a response. It’s been a couple of days. I’ve checked the junk and trash already.

I’ve tried deleting site data and cookies, I’ve tried signing out. That won’t work either.

X is an extremely difficult site to get help from with all those mathematical problems you’ve got to solve-- you’ve literally got to get it right 10 times!!!

I am hoping Brave will help because it’s probably the best browser I’ve used. I missed Brave when I didn’t use it for a little bit. I hope you people can help! I DO NOT WANT TO USE ANOTHER BROWSER! I do not want to use another Browser just so I can post on X.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.