I can't open the webpage on brave but other browser does

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Latest updated

Mobile Device details gm mobile 9 pro d

Additional Information:

The web page I try to open is www.m.n11.com
It’s a popular shopping site nationally
Chrome opens it easily

1 Like

Well, I have no issues with it. On my Desktop, typing in m.n11.com wouldn’t open as it had an issue with DNS. But if I just went to n11.com it opened no issue.

Then I went to my iPhone 13 Pro Max and type in m.n11.com and it opened with absolutely no issues.

After that, I went to my Samsung Galaxy S9 and typed in m.n11.com on Brave, where it opened.

This is never an acceptable answer. We’ve had too many who claimed “latest updated” but were multiple versions behind. It is very important to know specifically which Brave version you’re running on the device.

What happens when you try to open the site? I mean, is there an error message you see or anything?

Did you try to turn off Shields and then go to it?

Did you try to open a Private Window and then go to the site?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.