I cannot claim rewards

I cannot claim rewards. The claim button does nothing:
Screenshot 2021-12-29 132258
The mouse turns into a finger icon when i move it over these buttons, but clicking does nothing.
I have not received any rewards for September, November or December according to the statements. Oddly, I got rewards for October.

I’ve had this same issue and it has yet to be addressed. Does brave have a customer support email we can contact them about this? It’s very annoying to scream into the void on this forum instead of talking to an actual employee of theirs.

I will address it by uninstalling the browser unless some customer support helps out in the next few days.
WAY too many unanswered questions and bug reports on this forum. Smells like the Brave project is already abandoned.

1 Like

I am currently being helped by a customer support member.
@mattches has been a great help so far.

@Mattches can you assist me too. I am also facing this issue

Go to brave://settings/appearance and check if you have hidden the Rewards Button. If you have, unhide it.

See also: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/19211

1 Like

It looks like the issue @CloggyAbroad linked to above does describe this behavior. The fix appears to have already been made and should be implemented in the next browser update to v1.34x.

If you are still seeing this issue after the next browser update please let me know in this thread and I’ll be happy to further troubleshoot.

This fixed it, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.