How to use VPN with brave browser?

I want to use VPN with brave browser.
Please, Help me and Help us.
I live in Myanmar. Our lovely leader Daw Aung San Su Kyi and 95% of Myanmar citizen wanting and needing Democracy and Human Right. Last few days ago, military chief Min Aung Hlaing who seized power and detained State Counsellor Aung San Suu Kyi, President Win Myint and other senior leaders. Now, They are cutting internet connecting, telephone line and ban social media such as facebook, Instagram and twitter etc.

So, I need to use social media to tell our wish to all over the World and request help from World. Please help me. Thank U for all.

Hello, due to the circumstances you are in, you would have to use Tor (included in Brave) or the Tor browser.

But if instead you decide to use a vpn, I recommend that you look for some paid, with a strict no logs policy and, if possible, open source.

I do not support censorship in any way, and online privacy is a fundamental right. I hope you can solve your problems and surf the internet privately and safely

Greetings, Markook

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.