How to open the default browser profile rather than the last opened one

Hello,

Description of the issue:
Let me explain, I created 2 profiles:

Profile Professional: One for professional use.

Profile Private: Second for Private use (where I use vpn) and I don’t want any connection with the first profile as it’s for my private use thats why I use vpn so that Google (the Spy) can’t trace what I do in my private life.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Both profiles have desktop shortcuts.

The issue is, lets says last time I used the browser profile named: ‘Profile Private’ for doing some private work over the net and then I closed the browser.

Now after some time I was working offline on my office work and I had to open an HTML file which was already in my PC and as soon as I double clicked on it, Brave opened the HTML file in “Profile Private” which was not expected.

Expected result:
Brave should have asked me in which profile should I open this HTML file (by showing me a dialog box to chose the profile, just like the way firefox do it) which would be very nice :slight_smile:

or in Brave there should be an option to set the default Profile (may be Brave has already feature) but I couldn’t find it.

Please tell me how to use this feature in Brave?

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 0.60.47 Chromium: 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
I explained everything in detail, let me know if you need any more info, I’d be happy to share more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi again,

I’d love to see your reply :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.