How to change site permissions in mobile app on iOS

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

I accidentally stopped sharing my location from my browser with a website and I can’t figure out how to start sharing it again.

I have tried restarting Brave and also changing the permissions settings from my iPhone’s settings, but nothing gets the prompt back.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to a website
    2.Deny sharing location information from browser to website
    3.Change your mind

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
1.63.2 (183)
Mobile Device details
iPhone SE iOS 17.3.1
Additional Information:

You should be able to reset site data/permissions by going to Menu --> Settings --> Brave Shields & Privacy --> Manage website data, find the site you’re looking for, then long press/tap Edit them remove the data. Then revisit the site and you should be prompted again.

What do I do next if that doesn’t work?

You can try checking your iOS location settings and/or the Brave location settings by going to Settings --> Privacy & Security on your device.

Clearing website data clears the cache but doesn’t let me reset the permissions. Brave has the permissions it needs in my settings,

@alternum5,
Right — and changing that setting fixed the issue, is that correct?