Casting Brave browser is similar to casting Google Chrome. The only difference is we have to enable the extension that does the job. Follow the given steps to enable Media Router in Brave that lets a user Cast to a different device.
- Open Brave browser on your PC/Laptop.
- Click on the Customize and control button icon at the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on Settings and look for Extensions in the newly opened window.
- Look for Media Router and enable it. Brave will now ask you to relaunch the browser.
- Click on Relaunch and give it some time to restart the app.
Now we can Cast Brave to a Chromecast the same way we do in Chrome.