How many PCs can I add uphold wallet to?

I added my uphold wallet account to my work and home browser. I deleted the wallet I added to my business browser and when I try to load it again, I get a warning that you have reached the maximum limit, you cannot add it, please help. #uphold #user-wallet

4 browsers/devices can be added to Uphold before you reach the Wallet Limit. Traditionally, we’d tell you to complete a Wallet unlinking request form to have a device you’re not using removed or otherwise let you know that you’ve reached your lifetime limit and won’t be able to add more than the 4 devices.

That said, this is changing very soon. There is no exact release date but they are removing the wallet limit completely. When it’s done, it’s from their servers and we won’t have a download or anything. It’s in testing (quality assurance) right now. Once it passes there and they see no issues, we’ll have it available. The hope is it will be in the next couple weeks.

To quote the official response:

This change is currently code-complete. However, actual release date (which won’t be tied to a Brave release #, since it’s back-end work), will depend on how testing goes, which is starting up now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.