Heads up: Estimated pending rewards counter fix

the latest version available on the playstore is not 1.25x

3 Likes

v1.25x should be available as per these posts-

May be it will take some time to be available across platforms

2 Likes

still not available on the playstore, i guess that’s because of security tests or something

2 Likes

i was lost some BAT the previous month rewards are claimed and transacted to my uphold account, But In this month i was received more ads and earning to it, it was like around 6.3 BAT something in my estimated rewards suddenly i see that it was half reduced, is this is an BUG ?! Please help me with this issue. in this screen shot there is an previous month rewards, But take a look at my ads that was expected to reward more

#brave-rewards #support-and-troubleshooting #brave-rewards:brave-ads-support

3 Likes

+1 was 5 bat poof gone now its half

3 Likes

Same here and no responses to any personal messages or posts. I have not received any BAT over the past month and a half. I have a verified Uphold wallet. And the ads counter seems to be working perfectly fine because the number of ads viewed continues to increase. Super annoying that they’re not responsive to this at all.

3 Likes

Hola, hace 3 días estoy usando el navegador y solo me paga imágenes patrocinadas en 1 perfil de los 3 que tengo en la misma PC. Los anuncios llegan 1 sola vez y no aparecen de nuevo en todo el día.

2 Likes

What I see here is a straight scam. People are not receiving their BATs from ages and the team does nothing to fix.
But when the BATs still show on the account they already fixed it.
People are not able to withdraw their BATs, BATs decrease to 0, problems with Uphold and many problems exist here.

There is no any transparency in the price of ads. Value of ads decreased but amount of ads is still same. The team is only fixing the bugs which benefits them and ignoring those which benefits the users.

7 Likes

@Matias0 off topic, open a new thread for your issue here #brave-rewards:brave-ads-support, fill the template

3 Likes

Unfortunately Brave have limited numbers of staff. The “small bug” affects thousands of users and generates thousands of posts and complaints. Your bug has been posted somewhere and will be fixed when they have time. They have to allocate workers where they have the most effect.
I had a problem a few months ago. I dealt with @steeven and he resolved it for me with politeness and patience.

3 Likes

Yeah just fix the thing where its showing brave is loosing money. But dont fix the issue with us in which bat was subtracted but we didnt receive in uphold wallet. And no response from the support too.

Brave just doesn’t care about their users

2 Likes

I still haven’t received my missing BAT from 2 months ago. No word from them the whole time.

3 Likes

Same! And now they have reduced by 60% what I thought was my missing BAT since I was told 2 months ago that it was going to be fixed ASAP. I also purchase and HOLD BAT. But I am thinking it’s not worth it since they can’t get the payouts right. And that’'s what it’s about, right? Paying Brave users BAT as an incentive?

1 Like

@Hari_20 w.tf… you have 400+ ads and only 3.3 bat in pending??? i have 57 ads, and 2.5 bats in pending… LOL

2 Likes

Still having this bug on one of my computers, the bat counting did not decreased since May
@steeven @chriscat

Version 1.25.70
Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (64 bits)

1 Like

Same Problem here. I wonder if a software has more bugs than working features how can they ship such a mess :smiley:

2 Likes

seems to be like in the situation robbed my Brave BAT LoL ! I have created a support mail to the team we’ll see > 10% of chance.

1 Like

There’s also a time that I keep receiving ads but it’s not counting on the pending rewards counter.

1 Like

Yeah indeed smae here, My earned BAT keep going down and they said it was solved but NO, they first of all didn’t give me back my BATS, second it is daily that I see my BAT rewards going up and then the same day down again, everyday this happens.

1 Like

Going on 2 months as still no word from either one of these guys about my missing BAT from 2 payments ago. smh. Sorry broken bunk is why they get 1000 emails a day and can’t keep up. Nothing new. Always something with them, month after month after year.

2 Likes