Gemini is not supported in your region error

Although Gemini is supported in Turkey, when I try to get my bat awards, it says “bat awards are not supported in your region”. I would appreciate it if you could help.

3 Likes

its happening to me in india as well but only on my android device

2 Likes

Same in here, korea.
It’s fine on mac, but not on android device.

1 Like

Same in Poland.

For devices verified, all done correctyl
For devices unverified or logged out (to connect again) says region not supported :confused:

1 Like

Gemini decided to remove Poland sadly from the list of supported countries for Brave Ads (including me)

1 Like

Update here-

4 Likes

same happening to me to. on my android phone

1 Like

I m from Turkey, I like to use brave browser, I just recieved that msg (not supporting in your country) and this was disappointment, and somehow brave is slower this morning. Brave should expand the list to keep on motivating users for leaving chrome or others.
edit : I just checked this list and Turkey is in the list as many countries

I think there is a technical error recently
edit 2 : this seems like new list , cool. few countries

1 Like

I have been using brave for months in Turkey. I linked my wallet with Gemini. Now Turkey is not showing in supported regions? My rewards are not showing in Brave wallet. I guess they are gone. Clicking ads to earn few bucks for months and they evaporate in a day. Nice! :slight_smile: I won’t go back to Brave if this won’t resolved in next month. BAT rewards are the main reason I use Brave.

selam, geminiye aktardıysan, gönderilenler bat token olarak geminide duruyorlar hala, orada değerlendirebilirsin, ama artık geminiye aktarım yapamayacağız galiba. yine de kendi browser cüzdanında değerlendirebilirsin, başka cüzdanlara oradan gönderilebilir

same error from Republic of Korea (south), but Korea is on the supported list.

@kekipark
If you use Gemini, South Korea is not in the supported list.
Your alternative may be Uphold.

so in my region gemini not supported too, but my browser (wallet) still connected to gemini, and I Am not sure where my rewards gone this month, how can I disconnect gemini from my browser? and can I send my rewards to another exchange (ie binance) from my brave etherium wallet ?

@coolcat , @kekipark

Request help, by completing the Support Ticket Form at:

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Wallet Payment ID would be required in the ticket form and will be found at: brave://rewards-internals/

(If, somehow, you cannot locate your Wallet Payment ID, then try using your e-mail address in the entry field.)

Please DO NOT reveal your Wallet Payment ID nor other personal info (egs. full name, e-mail address), here, at this very public forum, the Brave Community.

Report your issue details and include:

• URL address where you first posted your issue

okay, we dont have gemini supported in our country, so can we transfer bat coins from brave wallet to another exchange?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.