Gemini wallet showing "Region Not Supported" even though it is supported

Briefly describe your issue:
Since many days i have been trying to transfer my BAT to Gemini wallet but it suddenly pops up the following message…“Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time.”

Just a few months back i have already transfered my BAT to the same account and i dont know why suddenly such message pops up (Please refer to the screenshot).

Requesting for help, this happens in both PC and Mobile.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10
Version 1.38.119 Chromium: 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Around MAY 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

There are new restrictions on Gemini.

Check this out

2 Likes

HI I have the same issue with the error showing that the region is not supported for me and my wife’s account when I try to connect the brave wallet. Could some please help with the issue. I am not from the restricted regions.
Thank you!

@shane1978

Which region are you?

Check the latest updates

I am from Croatia and my region i not on the restricted list.

Gemini does not offer services in Croatia. Check the list in the link I posted above.
Uphold neither, so, at the moment your only option is accumulating rewards in your browser until Croatia is supported or Brave ads more options.

Ok so what happen now to the bats from last month? Will they be lost or something? Do I get them afterwards or?

When your wallet is unverified, your rewards accumulate in the browser. You will get a “Claim” button monthly to get your BAT.

Regarding the rewards from last month, I do not know exactly how the browser will behave.
What do you see currently? Does it say they are “on the way”? If so, you eventually get the Claim button in the next days.

Thanks for the answer, I see now rewards are on the way. So I should wait for the claim button then?

Yes, wait a few days to see if you get it. Usually it shows within 2 days after the payment date (8th July).

Otherwise you will have to open a support ticket using the link below

Ok, thank you so much for the advice!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.