Gemini is Not Available

Hello, I’ve the latest version of Brave and I can’t find where can I link my Brave to Gemini. Somebody could help me?

I don’t want to continue using Uphold.

Thanks

Updated app and the new future will start showing up
Update your brave browser and use
A link to update and Earn BAT by updating brave Browser , earn $5 worth of BAT for using the Browser for 30 days.
And the ads will start showing
:point_down:link

Thanks for the info, but I already have Brave installed (8 months ago) and even updated. Unfortunately Gemini isn’t displayed anywhere.

Regards

Hi @marcosoyola

I’ve just created a Gemini wallet and linked it earlier today, so you can try the same method I have.

If you open Brave browser and click the 3 lines in the top right-hand corner to show the menu.
Then click on Brave Rewards.
Scroll down the page and you should see an advert in the bottom right to link Gemini and get 5 free BAT.
Click that and go through the sign up process on the Gemini website.
Then inside the Gemini website, there’s an Applications link on the left-hand side and one of the options is Link Brave browser.
You’ll need to verify with an email or SMS.
And that’s about it.
Whenever you go back to Brave Rewards, it’ll say Wallet Verified.

If you don’t see the advert on the Brave Rewards page, I think you can still go ahead and create a Gemini wallet and link it using the same options as above.

@marcosoyola,
If your browser wallet is currently linked with Uphold then you’ll need to disconnect it first before you can verify w/Gemini:

Thanks for your detailed answer, I really appreciate it.

Please could you post an image of this part “Then inside the Gemini website, there’s an Applications link on the left-hand side and one of the options is Link Brave browser.” ?

Sorry but I can’t find it. I think it’s maybe due to I’ve realized that my account is not yet fully verified on Gemini.

Thanks in advance

Hi @marcosoyola

Sign in to your Gemini account.
Step 1 - Click on Account and choose Settings from the top right-hand corner
Step 2 - Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side and choose “Applications”
Step 3 - At the Brave browser section, click the button to “Connect this application”.

2 Likes

Thanks I really appreciate it. You’re the best of the best!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks I’ll give it a try! :wink: :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.