Facing issue while tranfuring BAT Into Gemini Account

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10 -
Version 1.43.89 Chromium: 105.0.5195.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no

What date did you verify your wallet?
2 to 3 days

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes - * India (24)

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?

Hi, i am from Indian and using Brave browser from past 4 to 5 Month, my country is in Supported Countries list but when i try to transfer my BAT into my Verified Gemini account, it is showing that your region is not supported
Can you guys tell me how to resolve this issue?
curranty i have 2 BAT in my Brave account, and soon will receive 2 more BAT in my account.
Thanks in Advance

India is not supported right now for linking to Gemini or Uphold. The support you showed in this is your ability to participate in Rewards and earn BAT.

I will suggest you try to search before posting in the future, if you would. As there are thousands of conversations about this and you’d have your answer. In any case:

And this last one just to show how people keep posting without searching first. It’s been a constant headache. Answers are sitting out there if people just take the time to look.,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.