¿Este código se ha generado a través de una versión obsoleta de Brave. Actualice el otro dispositivo primero?Was this code generated via an outdated version of Brave. Update the other device first?

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Reproduces how often:

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:

Additional Information:

Hola espero estés bien persona que se encuentra leyendo este asunto. Ya desde el año 2021 yo conocí BRAVE y desde entonces ha sido mi navegador predeterminado. Yo tengo una clave de sincronización pero cuando la ingreso y doy enter me aparece:

“Este código se ha generado a través de una versión obsoleta de Brave. Actualice el otro dispositivo primero”

Como yo formatee todos los dispositivos donde se encontraba la anterior versión de Brave pues no se que hacer o a quien acudir. Y me surge la pregunta de ¿si las personas de soporte de BRAVE pueden hacerlo desde allá?

Quedo atento a la discusión gente.

Hello, I hope you are well person who is reading this matter. Since 2021 I have known BRAVE and since then it has been my default browser. I have a synchronization key but when I enter it and press enter it appears:

“This code was generated by an outdated version of Brave. Please update the other device first”

Since I formatted all the devices where the previous version of Brave was, I don’t know what to do or who to turn to. And the question arises if the BRAVE support people can do it from there?

I’m looking forward to the discussion folks.

@Leonard.432 No estoy seguro de la antigüedad de tu código, por lo que el tuyo es uno de los dos problemas. Permíteme explicar primero de lo más antiguo a lo más actual. Hace un tiempo, el código tenía 24 palabras. Luego añadieron una 25ª palabra a las frases. Lo que complica las cosas es que la 25ª palabra cambia diariamente. Esto significa que el código que ves hoy no funcionará mañana.

Una solución que Brave ha ofrecido por ahora es proporcionar un enlace que muestra cuál es la 25ª palabra del día. La palabra de hoy es average. Puedes visitar el enlace para ver la palabra tú mismo en https://alexeybarabash.github.io/25th-brave-sync-word/

Si la antigua frase que tenías tiene 24 palabras, sólo tienes que añadirle la 25ª y debería funcionar. Si el código que estabas usando tiene 25 palabras, entonces borra la 25 y reemplázala con la actual. Al hacer esto, debería conectarse.

I’m not sure how old your code is, so yours is one of two issues. Let me first explain from oldest to current. A while back, the code was 24 words. Then they added a 25th word to phrases. What complicates things is that 25th word changes daily. This means the code you see today won’t work tomorrow.

A solution that Brave has offered for now is to provide a link that shows what the 25th word is for the day. Today’s word is average. You can visit the link to see the word yourself at https://alexeybarabash.github.io/25th-brave-sync-word/

If the old phrase you had is 24 words, then just add the 25th to it and it should work. If the code you were using has 25 words, then erase the 25th and replace it with the current. Upon doing this, it should connect.

2 Likes

Saoiray muchas gracias funciono perfectamente. No obstante me surgen algunas preguntas que si gustas estaría muy agradecido de si puedes me respondieras:

¿Cómo puedo crear un nuevo código o frase de sincronización?
Junte mi frase de sincronización mas la palabra de hoy y accedió y sincronizo pero ¿Ahora mi frase de sincronización se le agrega siempre la palabra de hoy o debo estar buscando la palabra del día en el que este para sincronizar en un futuro?

Saoiray thank you very much it worked perfectly. However, I have some questions that if you like, I would be very grateful if you could answer me:

How can I create a new sync code or phrase?
I put together my synchronization phrase plus the word of today and it agreed and I synchronized but now my synchronization phrase is always added the word of today or should I be looking for the word of the day in which it is to synchronize in the future?

If you go into the Sync menu with a device already on the Sync chain, you’ll see option for View sync code. You’ll hit that and it will show you the newest code.

This also can work for a while, but they may eventually disable this function. So it would be best to try to adapt to handling things as if that site doesn’t belong, that way you don’t become reliant on it and end up losing your information.

1 Like

Saolray
Muchas gracias
Te comento, lo que paso a ti y a la comunidad. No se si eso era lo que me querías decir, pero el código se actualizo solo al código del día de hoy. No obstante queda la pregunta de : ¿ Como puedo crear un nuevo código que no dependa de la nueva palabra diaria? así esta se actualice sola sin que yo intervenga.

gracias funciona , que mal que brave conplique ,importare mis marcadores, chrome nunca me dio estos problemas

1 Like