Error on Brave rewards triangle on websites

I have been facing problem with my Brave rewards.

Brave rewards triangle for any website showing the error “There was a problem processing your contribution.”
I tried tipping a few sites. But my wallet BAT count not reduced. After a few hours I am facing the error showing in the following screenshot.

Any troubleshooting tips?

@nayabsd Thanks for reporting the issue. Can you please let us know the below details.

1. Which version of brave are you seeing this issue?
  2. Which platform
  3. Are there any steps to reproduce this issue

Please share.

Thanks!

Hi @gsarvadnya,

Here are the answers to your questions.

Version 0.58.21 Chromium: 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Linux Mint 19.1. Linux linux 4.15.0-20-generic #21-Ubuntu SMP Tue Apr 24 06:16:15 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

There are no specific steps to reproduce. I was tipping to random websites (which I often browse) to check how Brave rewards work. I even tipped some BATs to a website which I maintain and verified as Brave rewards publisher account channel.

Was this solved, as I am experiencing the same issue. Except I’m using Windows 64Bit

This might be because of donating BAT to unregistered website. I think this is not a serious issue.

Thanks for getting back. No, its definitely a verified publisher I’m trying to TIP. Plus now I cannot tip anyone else as that Error sign won’t go away.

I still see that error. But I am able to tip other verified websites.
Did you turn on automatic payments? Not sure whether non verified websites get BATs automatically.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.