¡Enhorabuena! ¡Ya están aquí tus recompensas de noviembre! (Since several hours, but no $ yet) (no "claim rewards" button, no withdraw) (Gemini verificada) (+pics)

I have +7,385 BAT that have not arrived yet, several hours after BAT icon, in the top right gave me that message. No BAT arrived in my verified and connected Gemini wallet!
My Brave Beta browser is up to date, too.
Is this normal? do i have to wait more time? what can i do?!.
Thanks!

@JoseLuis If you could, I’d give it through the weekend. Payments just finished getting sent out today. I’m assuming will arrive by tomorrow, but sometimes can be longer. I said to wait for weekend because Support won’t be here anyway, so it just gives the extra padding.

If you don’t have it by Monday, then I would then create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so Brave can look into it for you. (if it gets to that point, also update this topic to advise you submitted a ticket and provide the ticket number)

I have recently submitted a ticket to the “Rewards Support Ticket” address you told me, because it is 14th and i am still waiting for the BAT to arrive to my Gemini Wallet.
Case number for this ticket is 180074

1 Like

I got same problem, my verified gemini didnt receive bat ads this month

Awesome. I know the team will likely check in on this and hopefully respond by the end of the week. Make sure to keep an eye out on your Junk/Spam folders in case their replies end up there. Assistance should primarily be through the email address you provided and received the ticket number at.

In the meanwhile, I’ll tag @Evan123 just so he’s aware of it and might be able to follow up on it later.

@Quan56911 Then did you submit a ticket like was instructed to OP? If not, you really should do it. Little to nothing can be done over Community for payment related issues. Always have to do a support ticket.

Solved, missing BAT were refunded to my wallet by the team.

1 Like

Problem solved. If anyone else has issues, please create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 and/or create your own topic.