Double payment(compensation) for all trouble not yet received

Many users have got double payment for the month of march because they had to face all the trouble from brave. I have not yet received this compensation. Please do it asap

1 Like

They dont make payments to specific individuals in a case like this. Youll have to wait like everyone else, unfortunately.

1 Like

How much wait? Ultimately will I get the compensation or not?

1 Like

i have receive my payment of 7.25 bat brother you have to wait

1 Like

hey bro,
i recieved the compensation just now
on both of my browsers i am using

thats gr8 from the BRAVE side 2X earning

2 Likes

here’s the method bro:
Always check the brave ads payout status above. When it says payments processing, then give it some time. Maybe yours is part of those who are not processed yet (In fact, one of my verified brave rewards wallet in another device is still awaiting just like you). Now, if you see that the status changed to “done” but you have not received yours, then that’s the time you have to message the mods like @steeven (I have done this personally way back January 2022 when my wallet was flagged, but lucky it was a false positive so that was fixed after around 2 weeks.)

2 Likes

I just now received the payment for the month of march but the compensation is pending

1 Like

Same i recieved my layout last night and compensation is pending

1 Like

Hey do someone have an issue with message
“Sorry! Ads are not yet available in your region.”

Ads are available yesterday but today its showing this msg can somebody help me with it?
@steeven

1 Like

You need to create a new topic. Be sure to fill in all the information asked for on the ticket.

1 Like

That’s not compulsory that brave will pay you compensation. some will receive some will not. even i also not received compensation.

You got your reward. late but you received it.

2 Likes

It’s been a week since I haven’t received my bat, will you pay for it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.