Don't get ads since 3 months now [Waiting 1.5 Months for answer]

hm, could you maybe update in one hour if it still helped you? if so, i try it too.

Yes no problem, I will do an update at the end of the day.

Edit: I got 14 ads in 4 hours. Seems to be working for me.

1 Like

Didnā€™t work for me. Iā€™m still sitting here with no ads.

Update: I get 20 ads yesterday after reset my wallet (at 8pm) but no one todayā€¦ I donā€™t understand why.

Edit: Get 2 ads since Iā€™ve made this postā€¦

1 Like

I also havenā€™t received any ads from Brave for a couple of months. It works perfectly in Linux, but in Windows 10 - no notifications at all.

I have tried all the suggestions I have found online and nothing seems to work.

I get notifications from other programs, itā€™s just Brave that I receive nothing from.

Edit: I can get notifications from this Brave forum, but no advertising notifications.

i also did not get any ads today plis fix

No ads = no BAT. Hmm why do I continue with this headache? When you do get ads you either donā€™t get your monthly, or you only get half. Seems like a pretty broken browser to me Uncle Charlie.

Has anyone received any reply since you DM Steeven? 13 days, and still not a word.

Nothing yet after the initial back and forth. I donā€™t blame him, he is probably swamped. This isnā€™t just one person, so its likely nothing on our end.

2 Likes

i got a message from him, asking for my brave version but since then, nothing.

1 Like

i like your attitude, they got much to do and we are probably not the only ones getting no ads.
i think, they will have to fix it because otherwise, they would loose so many users, that are only using brave for BAT. So whatever guys, just wait for them.

1 Like

same here. no ads, no answersā€¦ :confused:

now it has been 7 days still nothing

17 days here. Not a single word. UPDATE: Finally got in touch with me Oct 14th, but I still have no ads.

2 Likes

i started losing hope

I donā€™t know how comfortable you are with their Devs accessing your rig, and go a snooping, but I am now being told they need to remote in. No, not gonna happen. If they need some info, then they can send me their laundry list of what they need and here itā€™s at and I will mail it back to them. Iā€™ll drop this browser before I let someone in.

Hello i have installed brave a week ago and i didnā€™t receive a single add.
Brave notification is active in windows parameters and i do not have focus assistant activated.
[Version 1.15.75 Chromium: 86.0.4240.99 (Build officiel) (64 bits)]
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.