Didn't recieved any payment since autumn

Hi, I didn’t receive any payments since around about autumn. First didn’t realize it but since last month acknowledged it that I was still stuck at 7 something BAT coins. My Uphold acc is still connected to the Brave Rewards, and I’m also using the browser on my private PC and Laptop and on my work-laptop. What can I do to receive payments again?

@moiz41 please create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431 so someone from Brave can look into it and help you find out what’s happening. One of these things are likely to happen.

1. There’s some error that occurred and they will fix it. You should receive payment in the next payout

2. They may discover that you have been flagged (suspended) by the system. They will have the antifraud team review and (one of the two below):

2a. Let you know if they will reinstate your account (but you won’t get any payment for time you were flagged).

2b. Advise you that your account will not be reinstated. They will keep you permanently flagged (suspended), meaning you will not be able to receive payment from any device connected to the same Uphold account.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.