Didn't got option to claim my BAT rewards

Today is May 6, day to claim BAT rewards,
but i didn’t got the option to claim my BAT rewards.

In Wallet transaction option its automatically showing that reward claim this month is 0.00 BATs. But Brave browser didn’t gave me option to claim my rewards

I am having same issue in my android devise as well. Now Payment date is showing for next month.

How can I claim my reward now without waiting and What if i don’t get option to claim rewards again in next month.
Claiming reward option should be there at any time but if you allow payment on particular date that is okay.
@steeven

2 Likes

Bruh the Payment Process takes a lot of time and between this time there will be a lot of glitches in the wallet. So just don’t look at you wallet. You’ll get the BAT successfully and your BP will also be normal.

1 Like

It’s that solution ???
People are having the same issue. Payment date is changed to next month and rewards claimed this month already showing zero 0.00 BATs.

1 Like

@Fenil17 yes bro Payment date is changed to next month and rewards claimed this month already showing zero 0.00 BATs.

1 Like

Yes bro i have also not got my May reward please help me the brave community

Just chill till you get the BAT, it always happens to me too, but after 5-7 days I get the BAT in my Uphold account. So just don’t open your settings, you’ll simply get tensed.

3 Likes

Yaa Rajat is right wait few days definitely u will get payout

mine payment date changes but bat didnt go to zero. so is it normal??

2 Likes

yes it happen some time don,t worry

I’m in the same boat. I have Brave installed at the office and at home. The office pc allowed me to click a popup to Claim Rewards this morning and changed to 0.00 but the home pc hasn’t given me the same Claim Rewards option. The BAT value remains the same, but the payout date is now 6 June.

3 Likes

My BATs didn’t changed to zero but no claim option is given to me. All BATs are in pending rewards. and Payment date is now 6 june.
All people are having the same issue. hope that it will be resolved within couple of days and everyone get their rewards. @steeven

1 Like

Yes i’ve read that and this too.

But what about many peoples that are still not able to claim it since 2,3 months ??? Are we stucked in the same loop too ? @steeven
I hope so that everyone receive it sooner.

@Fenil17 Does your device pass Safetynet? You can test here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest&hl=en_US&gl=US.

Please also DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like