BAT reduced from 19.3 to 15.250. Moreover I didn't get "Claim" option on 6th September

My BAT is reduced by approx 4 BAT. And I didn’t even get “Claim” option on 6th September

me too bro… what’s going on

Don’t know man. Brave support must look into this problem.

Admin @steeven help kar shkte hai apki

Microsoft translator :- Admin @steeven can help you

My wallet is constantly dropping by 5BAT a month. I did configure an automatic payment in the browser of “up to 5BAT”. I figured the monthly income would need to exceed 5BAT, before they take 5BAT.
At present, they credit the income and debit payments. This way payments may exceed income. I would much prefer if they merely credited the difference of monthly income and payments and not have the ability to debit my wallet - because that can potentially drain my wallet when left dormant.

Admin chutti pe gaye hai, wait karo pls vo aajaye tab unhe ye saab batana

Google translator :- Admin went to holiday, wait karo pls till they come then tell them these

1 Like

BAT rewards payments are not processed for everyone at the same time. It may take 3 to 4 days more for some. I suggest, be patient for a couple of days and follow this thread for updates about the same

1 Like

I will wait patiently for few days :slight_smile:

Today is september 10. I still didn’t get any “Claim” button and my BAT is still the same, i.e. 15.25. I want the support people @steeven to solve the problem ASAP.

Same, I didn’t get any October BAT

@krunalkmk Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

@steeven I also did not have an option to claim, but my BAT dropped significantly. Should I send you the same as above?