Connection Error between iPad and IPhone with Windows 10 Desktop

Briefly describe your issue:

Primary issue: Whenever I attempt Legacy Wallet Transfer form my iPad and IPhone, I receive the following pop up: “Connection Error The Brave Rewards Server did not respond. Please try again in a moment.(1)”

Secondary issue: If I update my iPad, the Legacy Wallet Transfer option is missing.

Due to Gemini’s wire transfer fee requirement and continue supporting Brave in whatever way I can, I’d prefer the iOS BAT sent to my desktop’s Brave Wallet.

Several nights worth of frustrated gratitude for helping me through this.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10 Professional: Brave Version 1.42.97
iPad 7th Gen: Brave Version 1.36
iPhone SE: Brave Version 1.41.1

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Windows: Yes (via Gemini) Unknown if Brave Wallet needs verification
IPhone: Brave Wallet only
IPad: No option to create Gemini nor Brave

What date did you verify your wallet?
Windows: Gemeni is August 22rd, 2022, Brave is August 23rd, 2022
iPhone: August 23rd, 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

None, except through Ads

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes, United States

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Same pop up on both iPad and iPhone.

Hi @Elqduhguan welcome to Community :slightly_smiling_face:

If I am understanding correctly, you are trying to transfer your BAT earned from your iOS devices to your desktop? If yes, @steeven or @Mattches can assist.

As for moving BAT to your Brave Wallet…the Brave Wallet is not for receiving BAT from Brave Rewards right now, but you could transfer it from your custodial account if you’d like.

The Brave Wallet is mainly for being a self custody wallet to hold your cryptocurrencies in general and for interacting with Dapps.

1 Like

Hi @SaltyBanana to you too :handshake:

You’re understanding correctly. Should I wait for one of them to reply, or do I need to contact them elsewhere?

That’s unfortunate about Brave Wallet. Both Brave and Gemini says I’m verified, but Gemini needs a wire transfer to allow “trading”. Does that mean I’ll need to complete a wire transfer before being able to receive BAT? If yes, is there an easier way to receive?

If it helps: my Gemini portfolio’s “notional account value” is including my desktop’s BAT. And completed status in portfolio’s transfer history.

Don’t know why it took multiple transfers for the desktop’s 7.250 BAT.

@Elqduhguan,
Please send me a DM with the details surrounding your iOS device and transferring the BAT and I’ll be happy to assist you.

1 Like

Issue solved: @Mattches went above and beyond what was already great support! And thanks @SaltyBanana for tagging so I could be helped.

1 Like

Always happy to do so! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns!