Connect Uphold account not working

Problem: Error: Limited Uphold account functionality
According to Uphold, there are currently some limitations on your Uphold account. Please log in to your Uphold account and check whether there are any notices or remaining account requirements to complete, then try again. For example, you may need to submit more information to Uphold.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows Only v1.48.167 (Feb 16, 2023)

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
First time in December 2020
Last try the 19/02/2023

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N.A.

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

remark: I did a “withdrawal” + confirmation from Uphold without any problem.

Thank you for your help.
FdB

The problem on my side is that my country Rwanda is not either on Supported list nor the not supported list. When I try to connect my brave rewards account with my verified uphold account I am told that my country Rwanda is not supported.

I’m in a supported region and the problem occurred after a fresh re installation of my Brave browser. My Uphold account is 100% verified.

You should follow steps at

Hi,

I don’t understand how to collect & save BAT on my BRAVE Browser?

They seem to accumulate during the month then disappear and start again the following month. I would like to accumulate and hold BAT.

Regards,

Scott.

If you’re connected to Uphold /Gemini, you’ll get the BATs there. From February and people updated to 1.48.X will no longer receive BATs if not connected. If you’re talking about you not have received vBAT for last month or before ley us know.

If not connected, you’ll get a claim button after which you might vs required to solve a captcha and once done the BATs be added to your balance section.

Hi,
I’m sorry, this doesn’t make sense to me?
I have the Uphold account but don’t know how to connect to Brave?

You can follow steps at

Only difference is of that, in 1.48.X update, the button says ‘Connect’ and not ‘Unverified’

Hi, I tried to verify with mu Uphold and got this message;
Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged

You’ll have to raise a ticket at

Raising a ticket basically will be an appeal to Brave to reinstate your account and will be at Brave’s discretion to decide whether to reinstate your account or not.

my computer and tablet, works to uphold, but my phone doesn’t link or get rewards at all, they are all 3 on link chain.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.