Claim option not come December month

Same problem here, on both the mobile version, and desktop.

I just found out about brave last month, and so far I’m loving it. But this, plus a problem with the password on the desktop wallet have me questioning that. Both problems seem to have been around for a year or two, and still have not been addressed.

1 Like

Agreed I’m also waiting to claim the tokens.

1 Like

@Imranfaridh, do you have verified your wallet with uphold? if that the case it will automatically be claimed and sent to your uphold account, but sometimes it takes time, that’s what I have experienced since I linked my uphold account with brave

1 Like

Yes I verified my uphold wallet

1 Like

My understanding is that they should be taken out of “Pending” status, and deposited into the Brave wallet, even if we don’t have a verified Uphold account. Note that this is happening on the mobile browser as well, which cannot currently be linked to an Uphold account.

1 Like

Same problem here. I’m wait my tokens of December. I don’t have a verified wallet in Uphold

1 Like

Wait, is it now automatic claimed even for non verified wallets too?
This month didn’t appear the claim option neither in browser or mobile client -(•,•)-

Keep an eye on this thread when that red dot turns green, you’ll get all your rewards.

1 Like

same problem + my bat is disapeared after a the pc go off i have lost + 3,500 bat

@Mattches, I have the same doubt

hi i have the same problem but me the next payment 6 february lol ans i don t have claim buton whats that !!!

Thank you all for reporting. Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Strange. Now the option to claim came through on both my desktop and Android browsers. Two days late, but better late than never.

that is supposed to be the default behavior or at least it used to be like that before, since I linked with uphold the bats are always claimed automatically

i have sent a DM to you. please check if you have it

@Mattches do you have any updates?

I have also the same issue, i didn’t receive any bat for the month of december.

The same thing happens to me, the payment date was moved to the month of January and my rewards have not been assigned

Contact steven to see if he can help you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.