Can't print PDF from webpage

**Description of the issue:**Starting about a week ago, when I’d try to print to pdf from an article in the newspaper, etc., Brave would briefly show the menu for where to save, would fade out, and would freeze. The same thing happened with Chome.

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. Select e-newspaper article. 2. Select print. 3. Select print to pdf. 4. Select save.

**Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):**Screen freezes

**Expected result:**Until last week, the screen would present folder options, from which I could select one. Then the article would be saved to that location as a pdf.

Reproduces how often:

**Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):**macOS Monterey 12.3.1. M1. Brave 1.42.88 “up to date.”

**Additional Information:**Having consulted a years old threat on this, I tested Chrome. It has the same problem.

Thanks @CAJn, can you share the thread you found on Reddit? Will take a look.

Here’s what I found:

https://community.brave.com/t/brave-crashes-and-closes-when-i-try-to-print-a-web-page-pdf-or-anything/86995

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.