Can't deposit my BAT to uphold / verify Uphold with ID error (unverified Uphold account error)

I tried to deposit BAT rewards in the uphold account, but every time it tells me it’s a error and I have to verify the Uphold account with my ID, and try again later. I contacted Uphold on that occasion and they confirmed that my account had been verified, and that the error was most likely in the Brave Bowser. I have earned 5 BAT, but I can’t deposit. Can you please help me.

Hi,

I’m having same issue and cannot deposit to uphold wallet. I have completed verification in uphold account already

You should check your Uphold Profile and verify these two things:

1. Make sure your account is verified at Uphold. Go to your profile page and there should be a verified date at the bottom.

Example: Screenshot of a Verified Profile at Uphold
    Can’t verify and authorize the wallet, can’t connect Brave to Uphold - #2 by Impoiler

2. Make sure all your personal information in your Uphold account is accurate and complete. For example, Uphold will verify your account with an incomplete address, but Brave needs your full address, including street number, street, city, etc.

An incomplete address is a frequent reason why some users cannot connect. Please post an update. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.