Cant claim rewards

I have been using brave for a couple years now. Still cant claim any rewards. Always get the “mmm not quite” when droping the BAT logo into requested shape.

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

1 Like

@JaredStan,
Can you tell me what OS you’re using? There are a few possible causes for this:

• I believe there may still be an issue with the verification if you have the “zoom level” changed – can you check and ensure that you are viewing the page at the default 100% before trying the verification again?
  • Sometimes extensions can conflict with – do you have any extensions installed at this time?
  • There’s a small chance if you’re running a VPN with certain settings or are proxying your connection, verification may fail. Do either of the above apply to you?

Hi Mattches

I checked all of the above however none of the suggestions are applicable.

@JaredStan,
Can you please tell me what OS and Brave version you’re using?

Windows 10 and I believe its BETA

Could the fact that Im in South Africa have anything to do with it?

@JaredStan,
I don’t think so – typically when a claiming issue like the one you’re describing it’s a technical Issue. I would next try clearing your cache/browsing data.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.