Description of the issue:
Brave browser opens grey (OS theme) unresponsive window instead of actual browser.
Brave, of course is set to “continue where I was before” at start.
I noticed this happens if I had more than one Brave window opened (each with multiple tabs) when closing the session/shutting down the computer.
SOMETIMES this can be battled by bashing CTRL+N or CTRL+SHIFT+N to spawn a new window; sometimes by launching Chromium window on a side.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Open at least two Brave windows.
- Open a few tabs on each of them.
- Reboot the computer.
- Open Brave again when it’s back online.
All Brave windows brought back online properly.
Brave Version( check
Version 1.60.110 Chromium: 119.0.6045.105 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Deepin GNU/Linux (Debian 10.10 derivative)
- Deepin Desktop Environment (DDE; a modifiaction of LightDM)
- Hand-compiled 6.5.8 Linux kernel (for better AMD and Nvidia compatibility)
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, 16c/32t @ 3.4GHz with turbo OC to 5.1GHz
- 32GB DDR4 3600MT/s
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 24GB
- Official (closed-source) Nvidia driver 535.113.01