Browser keeps STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Hello, I’ve noticed lately my tabs start to crash and I get multiple different error messages this however is the most frequent one: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION. Having cleared history and cleared cache generally that works for a couple of days then it comes back.

The problem is because this happens every second I make a tab and I need to be quick with this or I will lose all my progress because it will do the crash. I’m scared to do college on this browser I might lose my quiz progress, etc.
Here is a list of things I’ve done

1. Computer restart
  2. update brave
  3. clear history + cache
  4. did all windows updates

Here is a list of all of my extensions:
adblock for youtube
adblock
honey
youtube mp3 downloader
the camelizer
steam inventory helper
youtube nonstop
docs (brave app)

Not doing this I would appreciate

Version 1.21.74 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

You have too many extensions active, and some of them are trying to do the same thing. They somehow interfere with each other. Switch them off, then switch them on one at a time to find out what causes the problem.

Hello, after a couple of days of checking this I also checked and used multiple other browsers and it still happens. After having all extensions off, making sure I have the most updated browser. No matter what I still get this error code.

What am I suppose to do?

No matter the browser, even without the extensions installed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.