Description of the issue:
I’m trying to install Brave on 2 laptops. One had a flawless installation and the other just gets stuck on “on your marks…” in the installation. Both of my laptops have Windows 10.
On the laptop where it doesn’t install Brave, I tried the following:"
- Installing the 32bit version
- Installing the standalone version
- Using a VPN during install
- Deleting all existing Brave folders and files I had from my previous time using it a year ago and installing it again
- Turned off windows anti-virus and firewall
All without success. Does anyone have other methods to try? I couldn’t find much on this issue online.
How can this issue be reproduced?
No clue since it didn’t happen on my second laptop.
For it to install so I can use Brave across all my devices.
Brave Version( check