Brave ungroups grouped tabs

Description of the issue:
Brave will just randomly ungroup grouped tabs, I’ll open the app and the tabs will be ungrouped. This has happened multiple time.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.group tabs
2.open and close the app a few times, it randomly ungroups them

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Brave 1.52.126, Chromium 114.0.5735.133

Mobile Device details
Moto G8, Android 11

Additional Information:
I don’t know how else to contact the developers about this, so sorry if this is not the right place to post about this.

1 Like

@Mattches Please look into this. Thanks so much!

This is the right place indeed. Welcome to the community!

@aaaah,
Yes this is the right place so thank you for reaching out.

However, this is not a ton of information to go on with respect to the issue. Given that this happens to you seemingly “randomly” it will be hard to resolve the issue. Is there any more information you can give us about the circumstances surrounding the issue?

Further, since you’ve stated that it happens randomly, I assume that this would likely not happen if you were to open the browser right now, group some tabs together, then close/reopen the browser, correct? Does this happen with a certain group of tabs/sites or is it any group of tabs with any sites in that group?

sorry for the late response… you’re right, it randomly happens in the way you describe. for now it hasnt happened in a while, so ill wait and see if i can notice patterns or if it happens again.

thank you for the response!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.