Brave took me 1 BAT by a programming mistake

I already contacted Uphold they told me i need to contacto Brave.

I took away the “automatic giveaway rewards” option time ago, as i was loosing money with that system.

but Brave activated that option back again automatically, after my Uphold wallet was temporarily under observation (without NO PROBLEM AT ALL) just as a regular service thing they do, where it sayed “dont worry, if theres nothing wrong, your account will be reactivated automatically”

So it happened, my Uphold wallet was back ok 100% perfect.
But the Brave system re-activated that “automatic giveaway rewards” function without me doing nothing manually.

1 bat seems few money, but that money multiplyed by thousands users is some good money. Im waiting for your message to see how can i follow up for myself and/or other users under my message.

raise a ticket at

Make sure to share the ticket id here (you’ll get one to your email when you submit the ticket).

Also please be patient as it could take upto 2 - 3 weeks for a response due to the high number of incoming tickets, thanks!

Your case number for this ticket is 233922

Thanks for your time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.